Brighton and Hove Women’s Running Club aims to provide a sociable, fun and safe environment for all women - we welcome members regardless of their age, ethnicity, race, nationality, sexual orientation, ability or disability - to participate in healthy exercise.
Our committee meets once a month, and officers are elected each October at the AGM.
This year's committee members are:
- Chair: Imogen W
- Vice-Chair: Pauline Y
- Club Secretary: Helena W
- Club Captains: Maggie W and George T-A
- Treasurer: Lisa D
- Social Secretaries: Jenny P, Laura T, Amanda H
- Membership Secretary: Rachel R
- Website Co-ordinator: Louise W
- Marshall Co-ordinator: Lisa SW
- Kit co-ordinator: Gill H
We welcome members ideas and suggestions. Please speak to a member of the committee, use the suggestion box at the club or email the club secretary.
Please use the link below to download our Complaint Procedure.